Online Marketing Manager
We are an internet technology ba
- Plan and execute all web SEO/SEM email affiliate and social media campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all online marketing campaigns and assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Manage all online marketing campaigns
- Develop and optimize landing pages to improve conversion rate
- Provide detailed analytic reports on respective marketing initiatives
- Conduct market and competitor research and propose viable solutions
- Develop and manage external partners and channels for internet marketing
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field and 5+ years of work experience
- Proven working experience in online marketing strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Experience in identifying target audiences and delivering online campaigns that engage inform and motivate
- Knowledge of Mandarin is a plus
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Working knowledge of HTML CSS and ja
vasc ript development and constraints
- CRM (e.g. Salesforce) experience is a plus
- Able to work in a fast paced and demanding environment with strong attention to quality and details
- Very strong communication skills with both internal and external partners
Send your resume to email@example.com
Witmart.com (ZBJ Network Inc.) is the international branch of ZBJ.com a well-recognized crowd-sourcing marketplace with more than 13 million users. Witmart/ZBJ connects millions of SMEs (small and medium sized enterprises) as a one-stop-shop to grow their business. Started in 2006 we are now the largest business service website in China and one of the leading crowd-sourced marketplace sites in the world. Among our fastest growing business service segments is trademark registration and intellectual property rights protections.
Building on the success of our first North American office (Houston Texas) and with the support of our ChongQing headquarters in China Witmart established offices in Toronto that will serve as the ba
The initial program focus of our Toronto office is IP Protection with Trademark Application as the first service in this area. Started in conjunction with legalX and operating out of the MaRS Development District office our local team began offering trademark application services through an innovative business model. Client reception to our approach was outstanding and as a result of the strong growth we are expanding our team!
You will join an energetic and dynamic team aiming to change the way business services are provided to SMEs. With a proven record in China and strong fundamentals built up over the years we position ourselves to be the next Amazon for SME services.
Join us if you have what it takes to be the best of the best.