Sales Consultant – full-time (salary + commission)
Witmart provides an innovative internet-ba
Successful candidates will be responsible for achieving challenging sales targets and in additional to a ba
Successful candidates must demonstrate a high commitment to personal responsibility and integrity and possess a goal-oriented entrepreneurial spirit. Effective verbal and interpersonal communication skills and strong negotiating abilities are essential.
- Convert leads (as supplied by our marketing team or generated by user interaction with our website) into customer commitment to file a trademark application
- Meet and/or exceed established sales goals and company-set KPI's including maintaining minimum sales levels and achieving monthly targets
- Manage website user enquiries to identify and analyze requirement provide proposals on trademark application options like types countries and categories
- Accountable for order processing and ongoing customer service
- Maintain professional and technological knowledge of trademark and related business areas
- Minimum 2 years successful telephone sales direct sales or other relevant experience within a professional business services environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills very strong telephone communication skills
- Native fluency in English; understanding of mandarin will be a plus
- Available to work beyond normal business hours and weekend shifts as required
- Self-motivated with a drive to succeed
Send your resume to email@example.com
Witmart.com (ZBJ Network Inc.) is the international branch of ZBJ.com a well-recognized crowd-sourcing marketplace with more than 13 million users. Witmart/ZBJ connects millions of SMEs (small and medium sized enterprises) as a one-stop-shop to grow their business. Started in 2006 we are now the largest business service website in China and one of the leading crowd-sourced marketplace sites in the world. Among our fastest growing business service segments is trademark registration and intellectual property rights protections.
Building on the success of our first North American office (Houston Texas) and with the support of our ChongQing headquarters in China Witmart established offices in Toronto that will serve as the ba
The initial program focus of our Toronto office is IP Protection with Trademark Application as the first service in this area. Started in conjunction with legalX and operating out of the MaRS Development District office our local team began offering trademark application services through an innovative business model. Client reception to our approach was outstanding and as a result of the strong growth we are expanding our team!
You will join an energetic and dynamic team aiming to change the way business services are provided to SMEs. With a proven record in China and strong fundamentals built up over the years we position ourselves to be the next Amazon for SME services.
Join us if you have what it takes to be the best of the best.