Team Lead Web Developer
Hands-on technical lead working with product design and project management team to produce high quality online products and applications. Lead role in both internal and external development projects with internal and remote teams.
- Implement pixel perfect web designs across multiple devices from product design concepts and wirefr
- Lead and participate in implementation of online applications including websites online applications and mobile apps (iOS and Android)
- Design and lead in creating databa
- Resolve difficult technical issues remove obstacles for teams and help the projects to move forward on schedule
- Conduct research into new tools and technology that is used to make visible improvements in feature areas
amework design as needed
- Perform routine hosting maintenance of existing sites and applications
- Oversee multiple projects simultaneously and meeting strict deadlines for each
- Help define product requirements estimate engineering effort plan implementation rollout system changes and evaluate product performance
- Degree in Computer Science or related field or 3+ years of work experience
- Must be passionate about all things digital with a continuously learning attitude
- 2+ years of experience in building complexed applications or systems using PHP and MYSQL
- Should have minimum 1+ years’ experience leading a team of engineers onshore and offshore
- Must have strong front end development experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Must have experience with one or more core JS libraries such as jQuery or Prototype
- Should have experience with ja
vasc ript MVC fr ameworks preferably Angular.JS
- Must have experience with template libraries
- Must have experience with setup and maintenance of development environment
- Must have an in depth understanding of JSON and RESTful web services
- Must have an understanding of debugging through application la
yer to the backend
- Experience with Linux and cloud hosting experience like AWS
- Experience of developing and implementing open source software projects
- Experience of developing responsive website and mobile apps
- knowledge in how SEO works both external and internal will be a plus
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin
- Flexible to work beyond normal business hour with multiple remote team
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Witmart.com (ZBJ Network Inc.) is the international branch of ZBJ.com a well-recognized crowd-sourcing marketplace with more than 13 million users. Witmart/ZBJ connects millions of SMEs (small and medium sized enterprises) as a one-stop-shop to grow their business. Started in 2006 we are now the largest business service website in China and one of the leading crowd-sourced marketplace sites in the world. Among our fastest growing business service segments is trademark registration and intellectual property rights protections.
Building on the success of our first North American office (Houston Texas) and with the support of our ChongQing headquarters in China Witmart established offices in Toronto that will serve as the ba
The initial program focus of our Toronto office is IP Protection with Trademark Application as the first service in this area. Started in conjunction with legalX and operating out of the MaRS Development District office our local team began offering trademark application services through an innovative business model. Client reception to our approach was outstanding and as a result of the strong growth we are expanding our team!
You will join an energetic and dynamic team aiming to change the way business services are provided to SMEs. With a proven record in China and strong fundamentals built up over the years we position ourselves to be the next Amazon for SME services.
Join us if you have what it takes to be the best of the best.