Integrity and Quality Service Agreement
The users of Witmart should agree and accept the rules promulgated by Witmart, as well as all the requirements specified in this Agreement and promise to trade and serve with integrity and quality. The users also agree to the "violations" defined by this Agreement and the corresponding treatment and punishment.
1 Serious violations
1.1 Definition of serious violations
Serious violations refer to any item listed below:
a) Offline transactions
All transactions on Witmart and all users that posted bids under a transaction are not allowed to induce and implement offline transactions for any reason, and also not allowed to agree to and participate in offline transactions proposed by others. These circumstances include, but are not limited to:
• The job reward prepaying is not at Witmart;
• Some parts of the payments in the transaction are paid at Witmart while the other parts are paid by other ways;
• Attempts to induce other users implement offline transactions;
b) Fraud transactions
Users are not allowed to release or participate in fraud transactions, and any incomes obtained from fraud transactions are unrecognized by the website. These circumstances include, but are not limited to:
• Using illegal or unauthorized identity for any payment;
• Choosing their own or joining others to cheat in bidding, to win the bid and cash out;
• Being involved in fraud transactions in the case of knowing the fraud transactions;
• Refusing to refund the payment after being involved in fraud transactions and obtaining income;
• Transaction does not have any real exchanges of services orgoods, purpose of the transaction is for fund transferring and/or money laundry.
c) Offensive language
The users are not allowed to use vulgar, offensive and abusive language to other users and the staff of Witmart. Language situations include, but are not limited to:
• On-site Messages / emails;
• Instant communications, such as QQ and Wechat;
• Phone or conference meeting.
Providers are not allowed to post spam and advertising information on the website in any way. These circumstances include, but are not limited to:
• Bid content has no relevance to the job requirement;
• Sending advertising information and spam which are not relevant to jobs and/or transactions;
e) Requirements and services violating laws/regulations or harmful to others
Witmart has the right to determine whether a requirement or service suspected illegal or harmful to others. These circumstances include, but are not limited to:
• Deciphering and stealing accounts and passwords of others;
• Hacking others’ systems and altered data illegally;
• Being involved in pornography, drugs or gambling;
• Being involved in deception, cheating actions;
• Violating social morality, public order and good customs.
1.2 Ways to deal with serious violations:
• First violation: Suspend user accounts and the violators needs to pay $ 500 as security deposit before they can continue to use Witmart’s services. The pledge time of security deposit is 6 months. The violation history will be recorded by witmart.
• Second violation: Ban the account permanently and the users cannot reuse Witmart’s services, and the security deposit and account balances will be refunded.
2 General violations
2.1 Definition of general violations
General violations refer to any item listed below:
a) Failure to provide services as promised
• Failure to fulfill the promises made before
• Misleading in transactions by improper pricing and/or over-promising
• Failure to work according to the mutually agreed Work Agreement
• Failure to submit work result according to the mutually agred Work Agreement
b) Provider responses untimely. After made a deal with Employer, the service response time of providers should not exceed two working days. These circumstances include, but are not limited to:
• When Employer select Provider’s bid;
• When Employer buys Provider’s service;
• When Employer requests Witmart to contact Provider;
• When Employer submits revision request to work result;
c) The alleged plagiarism / use of unauthorized works, work result, material or resources;
d) Failure to place bid according to the requirements and the bid content deviates significantly from the requirements of the job.
2.2 Ways to deal with general violations:
• First violation: Witmart issues written notice and record the violation;
• Second violation: Witmart issues written warnings and record the violation;
• Third violation: Suspend user accounts and the violators need to pay $ 500 as security deposit before they can continue to use the website. The pledge time of security deposit is 6 months. The violation history will be recorded;
• Forth violation: Ban the account permanently and the violators cannot reuse Witmart’s services, and the security deposit and account balances will not be refunded.
Witmart will revise this Agreement based on actual situations from time to time. Users should regularly review this Agreement. If users cannot agree to any clauses in the Agreement, please require cancellation of the account and stop using all Witmart’s services.